Travelling around can be risky. You might end up losing your precious motorbike !
Well, enough of cruising along the coast. Let’s move on to something more technical. Making sure your motorbike is safe is a priority, isn’t it ? So what better than arming yourself with Pegase, to combat thieves and the like. But not only…
On to the setting up of the device :
First, you need to take off your seat
Then, plug the ends of the cable to the plus and minus of your battery
(pretty straightforward, no step by step picture there)
Next, attach the electric cable to the cable from the Pegase
Job done ! Download the app, and enter your Pegase serial number. Your bike is now protected !
Want to know more about this anti-theft device ? Visit the official website pegase-moto.co.uk
- 2G network.
- 100% subscription-free.
- Autonomous battery supplied.
- Dimensions : 80 millimeters long, 40 millimeters wide and 15 millimeters thick.
- Weight 200 grams.
- CE / RoHS / R10 (automotive standard) certifications (resistant to shocks, humidity and splashing water).
- Works vetween temperatures of -86 °F and + 149 °F
- 2 years (parts and labor) guaranteed
- There is a dedicated customer service to help with regarding any question or issue (office hours) otherwise look a the Frequently Asked Questions https://smtperformances.com/en/pegase-motorcycle-faq
- Youtube video how to install https://youtu.be/IFxmjqxzb-c
The wonders of the GPS
Pegase’s sensitivity lets you know when your motorcycle is being touched, moved or driven by someone else. This allows the tracking device to be used by the Police to locate your bike.
The same function can be used to reassure your loved ones at home when you’re on the road.
Pegase gps tracker for motorbike
You don’t need to carry your smartphone when you’re riding to make it work. You download the app to check your trips (including maps, speed and so on) and to be notified when someone touches your baby (it can be notifications, sms, email).
This tracker has its own battery, which means that you plug it into your bike. It can hold its charge for quite some time. And when the battery gets low it will automatically switch to its own reserve.